Introduction to Earbuds Under $50
The difference between the earbuds that cost $50 and $250 is one of the reasons why this review was created. At first sight, we can deduce that the most expensive models offer more reliability, efficiency, and features. That, however, would be a wrong conclusion.
The earbuds that fall into the price point category of below $50 are just as reliable and efficient as their more expensive counterparts – they offer outstanding features, durability, and compactness – just like the more expensive models. We are going to go through some of the basic questions that need answering when these earbuds are at stake.
What is the least you can expect when you purchase a pair of earbuds under $50?
Well, the price point category below $50 is quite large. It includes products that cost just a few bucks and models that are on the border with $49.99. The least you can expect when purchasing a pair of earbuds in this price point category is:
Low, or Medium durability
The main reason why most of these earbuds are inexpensive is that because they are expendable. You will be able to simply buy another pair when these models malfunction. This often happens after a couple of months exactly because of their low durability.
If you are lucky enough to get a model with medium durability, it may last you a month or two more. However, these models are definitely not the products you are going to use for a lifetime.
However, the list of products we’ve compiled is not to be mixed with these products. They will be discussed a bit later, under the “what is the most you can expect” category.
These earbud models are perfect for casual music lovers as they provide simple means to achieve happiness. Most of the time, these features include
- wireless connection via Bluetooth that is outdated, medium noise isolation, and decent sound output.
- medium noise isolation and
- decent sound output.
If you don’t want to read the details and direct jump to the list, see this product list and read them in details in each product section. Just after the list, you’ll get the review of 10 Earbuds under $50. If you want to know more about Earbuds and want to read a buying guide, Click the Earbud Buying Guide to jump at the end of the article to read the buying guide.
10 Best Earbuds under $50
|10||Uiisii Us90 Best Wired In-Ear Earbud Headphones||Reduces noise|
|9||TREBLAB XR500 Bluetooth Headphones||Wireless|
|8||ActionPie VJJB-V1S High-Resolution Heavy Bass In-Ear Headphones||Magnetic Neodymium 6mm Drivers|
8 Ohm sensitivity
20Hz 24000hz frequency
|7||TaoTronics TT-BH07U Bluetooth Earbud||Wireless|
Secure Fit for Sports
|6||TREBLAB XR100 Bluetooth Headphones Sweatproof Sports Running||Noise Cancelling |
|5||SENSO ActivBuds Bluetooth Headphones IPX7 Waterproof||Wireless|
|4||Jaybird X2 Sports Wireless Bluetooth Headphones||Wireless|
|3||Symphonized NRG Premium Genuine Wood In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphones||Noise-isolating|
superior strength and durability
|2||LG Tone Pro HBS-750 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset||Wireless|
|1||SoundPEATS Wireless Headphones Sport Bluetooth Earbuds||Active Noise Cancelling|
10 Best Earbuds under $50 Review
10Uiisii Us90 Best Wired In-Ear Earbud Headphones
A very cute pair of earphones, the Uiisii earphones offer decent quality at an amazingly low price. They provide majestic, deep bass and very clear sound. Perhaps, one of the best features these headphones can offer is the remote control of volume. This model is outfitted along with a microphone that makes answering calls a lot easier.
They are very comfortable to wear as the design of these earbuds provide great noise reduction and isolation. The tangle-free wires make these earbuds very valuable as you won’t have the problem of entwined wires.
- Attractive design
- Very good balance between the quality of the set and the price.
- Remote volume equalizer.
- Very comfortable
- Tangle-free wires
- Hard volume controls.
The colored wires and shiny heads make the design of this pair of earbuds very attractive. These earbuds are very affordable and offer a decent quality rating for the price paid. This is considered to be both a pro and a con of these earbuds. The volume controls are easy to operate but hard to maintain. the buds gently adjust to your ears; the specially designed wires offer a solution to one of the main problems the earphones can cause.
The volume controls are somewhat hard. It might be easy to set the volume, but the tricky part is maintaining the level;
9TREBLAB XR500 Bluetooth Headphones, Noise Canceling Earbuds
The TREBLAB XR500 Wireless headphones are one of the best earbuds under $50. They offer all the advantages a pair of earbuds can. The Advanced Technology makes the sound output superior and the listening experience full. The battery length is nearly half a day, and, most importantly, they do not limit the movement of the user.
Even though most earbud models are capable of such feats, there are only a few, if any, models that could match the quality efficiency of the TREBLAB XR500. All in all, this model offers quite a lot, and it is still very affordable.
- Advanced technology implemented in the manufacturing process.
- Wireless, Bluetooth design
- Long battery lifetime
- Passive noise reduction
- Call control
- Water resistance
- Bluetooth reception problems are common.
If the cell phone is far away from the source, the Bluetooth connection breaks rather easy.
- The advanced technology was used in order to provide a superior sound output, as well as a complete listening experience.
- The Bluetooth design gives the user a lot of freedom. You can move, walk, run, jump, or whatever suits you, and the connection will not break. The most important thing about the Bluetooth design is that it excludes unnecessary wires that tend to mix.
- These headphones are able to withstand the entire 9 hours of usage. these earphones are capable of isolating sound on such a level that it becomes perfectly clear. a simple push of the button answers the incoming calls. getting wet will not make these earphones break down.
8ActionPie VJJB-V1S High-Resolution Heavy Bass In-Ear Headphones
When you search for the best earbuds knowing what you want, you should start here. The ActionPie is a very easy choice. It offers a vast array of capabilities at a meager price, so it is definitely worth consideration. It might save you hours and hours of sifting through various models with different attributes.
The ActioPie VJJB-V1S has a very simple design that was invented with practicality and functionality in mind. The body and structure were built from neodymium, which is to blame for the astoundingly powerful and clear sound definition.
The triband sensing technology was used in the manufacturing process. Mainly, this increases the isolation of high frequencies, so the user may enjoy his music in peace and clarity. However, there is a slight catch. The wires of these headphones tend to tangle up a lot, making prolonged use troublesome. However, if you are not a lazy person, these earbuds are the best for you.
- Magnetic neodymium iron boron
- High sound with amazing definition
- Majestic tuning technology
- These earbuds tangle up a lot;
The Good: The incredibly strong drive fuels this pair or earbuds; the clarity and intensity of volume are staggering; triband sensing technology that gives a clear, natural tone;
7TaoTronics TT-BH07U Bluetooth Earbud
These are some pretty Science Fiction earbuds. They offer you supreme durability, advanced technologies, pure sound, supreme hands-free options, and some features that are unique to them. First of all, concerning the sound purity, the aptX is held responsible for it. The deep bass performance is combined with technologies of the highest quality, which resulted in a complete listening experience.
Secondly, the improved Bluetooth is faster than any other version. It works on lower frequencies, it has a wider range or response and improves the overall effectiveness of the phones. Thirdly, the durability of these earbuds is undisputed. They’re made from metal but are still lightweight and comfortable to the ear.
However, as with all good things, there is a downfall. Some of the features are not too reliable, and a single function is quite situational. The double-link feature allows you to connect these earbuds to your tablet or your smartphone at the same time. This may appear pointless for you to listen to two songs from two sources simultaneously. However, there are some situations where this function would prove to be useful. Listening to your favorite music while you watch a movie on your tablet is such an example.
- Ear-to-ear fit.
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity.
- Double-link technology.
- Too many features, of which some are not as useful.
The double-link is too situational, as you can’t possibly imagine listening to 2 songs at the same time.
- These earbuds come in three sizes so they fit any user easily.
- The hooks are attached on top so the earbuds will be secured tightly even during workout sessions.
- Nine possible combinations are offered so that you will definitely find the right one;
- Comparing it to other, inferior Bluetooth technologies, the Bluetooth 4.1 offers a larger range of reception. It has a quicker response, and include lower frequencies.
- Music will last much longer; There are two connection ports which you can use to connect these earbuds to your tablet or your smartphone, simultaneously;
6TREBLAB XR100 Bluetooth Headphones Sweatproof Sports Running
The famous TREBLAB brand deserves a place among the top manufacturers in the earphone industry. Their products are fashionable, effective, reliable, and versatile. The XR100 is not an exception, however, this model is quite specialized. Casual music lovers will still find this product to be extremely efficient and reliable. The many features it offers are best suited for people who exercise a lot.
The quality of the XR100 is considered to be a standard for earphones, set by TREBLAB by their earlier products. The famous deep bass and sound clarity were made possible by advanced technology mechanisms.
There are a couple of differences that were introduced with this model. The grip that the earbuds have is stronger, and it was meant to be so to best fit the needs of the sports lovers. These earbuds affix tightly to the ear, while still being comfortable. They won’t leave their place no matter how hard you train. Whether you sprint for miles or hit the gym for hours, they will remain intact.
In conclusion, these are the perfect earbuds for people who enjoy music while they exercise. However, they could fulfill the needs of casual listeners as well. The manifold of features gives this pair of earbuds a phenomenal value.
- The famous TREBALB sound quality.
- Ideal for people who like listening to music while they exercise.
- Tightly secured to the ear.
- Long battery lifespan.
- Questionable durability.
This pair of headphones is not invincible. It is not impact-proof, and the water and sweat resistance properties are not too great. Prolonged use under extreme circumstances might reduce the effectiveness of these earbuds;
- The manufacturing process included the famous technologies that make the sound output of TREBLAB products so good.
- These technologies include phenomenal bass depth and innovative Bluetooth design; The wireless design is perfect for running, training, or any physical activity.
- The inconvenience of tangled cables poses no problem for these earbuds;
- The TREBLAB Sports Earbuds are comfortably affixed to the user’s ear, and, under most circumstances, won’t move or fall out;
- The TREBLAB is famous for delivering products that include long battery lifetime;
5SENSO ActivBuds Bluetooth Headphones IPX7 Waterproof
Attractive and versatile, the SENSO ActivBuds offer quality for a bargain price. They are extremely comfortable to wear because of the ergonomically designed ear hooks. They will stay firmly in place even after several hours of use.
The latest Bluetooth technologies are paired with the best sound isolation and sound output capabilities for the fullest listening experience. The versatility of these earbuds can best be seen if we take into the consideration their purpose. They offer means for a casual listener to enjoy his music to the fullest. While providing the people who enjoy exercising outdoors with features best suited for them they proved they’re practical.
However, there is a single thing that you might not like when this product is in question. The battery lifetime is huge, but after a while, it will get lower. It is a common problem with wireless headphones, as their design is very delicate. Even so, the lifespan will not go below the half of the usual hour rate.
- Latest technologies in the fields of Bluetooth and sound clarity.
- Comfortable, equipped with a secure fit mechanism.
- High water resistant capabilities.
- Outstanding battery life and quick recharge.
- Phenomenal noise isolation.
- Battery Lifetime
The main problem with inexpensive earbuds such as these is that the battery lifetime gets progressively shorter. Extended periods of time and prolonged usage shorten it.
- The Bluetooth 4.1 is the latest version available. It is implemented in these headphones, along with the True HD sound composed of deep bass, treble, and outstanding highs;
- These earbuds come supplied with ergonomically designed ear hooks that are built with gel silicone. In order to help your headphones, they remain firm so that the fatigue of your ears is reduced to the minimal point;
- The waterproof rating of these earbuds is IPX-7, which is considered to be a standard on the headphones market. They can easily endure hours of sweating or rain without suffering any damage;
- The SESNO ActivBuds are capable of enduring 9 hours of use, with over 240 hours of standby. They can be recharged quickly, which makes them more practical than common earphones;
- The ActivBuds keep the ambient noise outside, providing the fullest listening experience;
4Jaybird X2 Sports Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
These earbuds are all but ordinary. They provide the qualities of top models for a bargain price, and there are slight differences between them. However, it can be said with certainty that these earbuds offer slightly less efficiency, but that is compensated with reliability. These earbuds won’t fall off, their battery lifetime won’t drain and drop, the functions it provides won’t fail. This is, perhaps, one of the crucial differences between this model and others.
Concerning the durability, the Jaybird X2 offers a lot of sweat resistance. The prolonged exposure to sweat does not affect the durability of the product. The earbuds themselves are quite durable as well. When the performance is in question, these earbuds are supplied with a version of Bluetooth that is perfect for sports people. Phenomenal connectivity and speed at a decent range make them valuable as well.
The Jaybird X2 boasts an incredible 8 hours of runtime, but there’s more. These 8 hours are the 8 hours, meaning that prolonged use won’t drain their lifetime, making it shorter over time. The battery you get will provide the same efficiency as when you first purchased it. This is very important because most earbud models are incapable of such a thing.
The only flaw that can be noticed about these phenomenal earbuds is that they’re not too versatile. They tend to be less efficient for people with smaller ears. One of the biggest advantages of the Jaybird X2 is the heavy grip which won’t fall out. People with smaller ears will have little use of it, but they could affix them correctly with little effort.
- Remote controls for greatest convenience.
- Long lifespan.
- High-quality Bluetooth.
- Sweat resistance of unparalleled quality.
- Unprecedented comfort.
- Not for small size ears.
Even though this model of earbuds offers high versatility, it is not as capable of fulfilling the needs of people with smaller ears like some other products;
- These earbuds are operated by simple mechanisms remotely, so you can skip, pause, rewind, or fast forward to the tracks you want to enjoy with ease;
- You can enjoy full eight hours of your content without fearing that your headphones will die out, as the stand-by will keep them alive for some time until you charge them;
- Not the latest version of Bluetooth, but the current should not be considered as inferior. It possesses all the capabilities of the latest, while the range of frequency is slightly lower;
- These earbuds are resistant to sweat, making them perfect for sports types of people. The prolonged exposure to sweat does not affect the durability of the product;
- Memory foam is applied on the tips, making the earbuds feel like heaven. They are very soft and feel gentle on the skin;
3Symphonized NRG Premium Genuine Wood In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphones
If there was a contest for the most joyful design of earbuds, the NRG Premium would have taken the first place without contest. The attractive red & yellow wires are attached to the wooden earbuds, making this model extremely beautiful.
One of the things that make this model so unique is the sound. The crisp sound with deep bass rings in the user’s ears because of the phenomenal acoustics that are provided by the wooden design. It is both the greatest advantage for people that like it and a turnoff for people who are accustomed to the usual sound capabilities.
The Voice control lets you answer your calls or finish them easily, and it lets you skip your tracks, rewind them, pause them, or fast forward to the one you want to listen at that moment. All in all, this pair of earbuds hold a great value.
Different shops in Amazon have it and the number of reviews are huge.[amazon box=”B00M9LBMC8,B016C6Z1QS,B00C30FCUI” template=”table”]
- Maximum noise isolation.
- Unique sound output capabilities.
- Easy Voice Control.
- Extremely attractive design.
- The unique sound might not appear so good to everyone.
There are different people with different tastes in music, and unless your phone has an audio equalizer, you are stuck with what you have;
- The wooden earbuds provide phenomenal acoustics which are combined with the symphonized technologies for maximal noise isolation.
- The stray ambient noise will remain out; These earbuds provide sound that is unique to them. A crisp sound is combined with deep bass. The listening experience is on a whole different level when compared to other earbud products;
- Answering or ending calls can be done by as much as simply pushing a button. Skipping tracks, rewinding them, or fast forwarding to the one you want to listen to at the moment is done exceptionally easy as well;
- The attractive wires are attached to the wooden earbuds, making this model extremely beautiful.
2LG Tone Pro HBS-750 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset
A breath of fresh air on the earbud market. The LG Electronics Tone Pro Wireless Stereo Headset is the very definition of uniqueness. The most notable characteristic of this model is the around-the-neck design, which is not just appealing, it gives the entire device increased efficiency.
The bigger design allows for more hardware to be stored. The playing time and talking time of these earbuds are considered to be superior to other products with 15 hours of talking time and 10 hours of music time.
The only downfall is that it features quite stagnant Bluetooth version, but that is compensated with other features easily. Wrapping it up, this product is easily one of the best earbuds under $50, and it holds an amazing value.
Choose your color.[amazon box=”B00LLIVRRU,B00K5T4VOC,B00JXYFNJC” template=”table”]
- An amazing, unique outlook.
- Superb talk and music time.
- Decent Bluetooth.
- Bad for running, jogging.
- The design makes it quite impractical for people who like to exercise while listening to music;
- This type of the outlook is new to the headphone market, and it is called a 3D around-the-neck design. It is not meant for decoration only. The bigger design gives more space for the hardware, giving the entire set more options;
- Because the music drains the battery a lot faster than talking, it is only natural that the music time is lower than the talking time.
- However, both are superior to other models in the fields of battery lifespan, as the Talking time is 15 hours, and the music time is 10 hours;
- As the entire set is amazing, it does not require the latest Bluetooth because it is already fast enough as it is, and the latest version would drain the battery even more. The current version of Bluetooth in this device is 3.0
1SoundPEATS Wireless Headphones Sports Bluetooth Earbuds
One of the best wireless headphones models on the market, the SoundPEATS earbuds are wireless and practical. They include the latest Bluetooth technology that has the greatest range and efficiency. Their practicality can best be seen if we take into account that they include no cords whatsoever. They are also considered to be the earbuds with highest sweat resistance, making them perfect for sports types.
The cutting-edge noise cancellation technology is also implemented so that the ambient noise doesn’t intrude your comfort. They are extremely lightweight as they weigh only 3.17 ounces, and you will hardly notice them if you are not listening to music or talking on your phone.
Pick and color your hearing.[amazon box=”B00PEPIWQ0,B00STP86G8,B00STP86HC” template=”table”]
- Comfortable design.
- Talk and music time.
- The Latest Bluetooth Technology.
- Not Durable
These headphones are not too reliable over extended periods of time – they are meant for casual use, and overdoing it by using them for several hours a day might lower their efficiency rating.
- The Noise Canceling that these earbuds offer includes various sizes of ear tip in order to provide maximum comfort and suit the needs of everyone.
- The ear hooks are specially designed to hold firmly in place, even in circumstances that include a lot of shaking;
- Time: The talk and music time of these earbuds is slightly lower when compared to other models, but they offer 6 hours and over 145 hours of standby time.
- Recharging them only takes a couple of hours;
- they only weigh 3.17 ounces, making them practically weightless. You will not even notice that you are carrying them when you are not listening to music.
- This pair of earbuds includes the 4.1 Bluetooth version that is currently the most powerful and efficient one;
Buying Guide: What can the best models under $50 offer you?
This is an interesting question – the best models of earbuds under $50 are as capable as their more expensive counterparts. They offer
- Various features,
- Decent – optimal efficiency,
- Long talk and music time,
- Remarkable battery lifespan,
- Quick recharge time,
and more. Since we’re interested in what these models can do, let us see how each category can benefit you:
Decent or high durability
These models of earbuds are not prone to malfunction errors as common, inexpensive earbuds. They offer quite a lot of durability and can endure prolonged usage. The factors that contribute to the durability of these earbuds are Sweat Resistance and Material used in the manufacturing process.
You will not see a product that is made from cheap plastic on the list we have provided for you. These products are either made from high-quality wood, metal, or some other material that is capable of enduring prolonged usage. The Sweat resistance is important as it improves the lifetime of your earbuds, and will save your skin from irritation.
Lot of outstanding features
They are famous because of the outstanding features they possess – ranging from superior noise isolation to the latest Bluetooth versions. These features often include optimal sound performance, wireless phone calls, superb noise isolation and noise cancellation, ergonomic design, and more.
The outstanding features make these earbuds special. They make the use of earbuds more convenient, so the more features the model possesses, the more it’s valuable. Most of the products we mentioned include at least three outstanding features.
The fine line is drawn between the inexpensive models of earbuds and the ones we are introducing you to. The standard earbud models below $50 are meant to be inexpensive because they are expendable. They are meant to be replaced after some time, while that is not the case with these earbud models. They provide you with reliability and functionality, even after prolonged use.
Knowing when and who can use these earbuds is important. Some models are not fit for prolonged usages, while some are not fit for people with smaller ears. Some models are not meant for people who enjoy music while exercising. The standard models of earbuds are often not versatile, and we can easily say that they’re quite specialized.
Ideal for sport types
They are either for casual listeners, for people who exercise, or for other people for whatever reason. However, that is not the case with top models, as they are easily used by anyone, anywhere. The versatility is a factor that adds value. Keep it in mind when you consider the ratio between the price and the features.
A word of advice
Being inexpensive, these models can be considered good even if they do not possess many outstanding features. However, even in this case, they still do possess enough outstanding features to be considered a product of quality.
You deserve the best earbuds, so don’t settle for less
When you search for your pair of earbuds, don’t consider it a trivial task. There are some things that you need to consider if you want the best pair for the minimal price. Do not settle for the mediocre products. There are many earbud models that can offer you plenty of enjoyment for a bargain price.
If the earbud model is not wireless, it is not necessarily bad. However, if it has wires that tend to get entwined easily, that’s a cause for alarm. The only thing that can save these models are the features that will put a shadow over that flaw.
If you have decided to purchase a wireless Bluetooth connection model, keep in mind that that is a delicate matter. Search for the information on “what is the version of Bluetooth?”, and “what frequencies can it follow?”. If there are unsatisfactory answers to those questions, consider other forms of wireless earbud models.
The battery lifetime
Lastly, if you have decided to purchase earbuds that offer the longest music or talk time, beware. Is the battery consistent? Some models offer very long battery lifespan, but these models get their battery lifespan reduced after some time. It can often be reduced to something so minimal that the earbuds might be considered useless.
The features of Earbuds | In-ear Headphone
There are various of features that we already mentioned, but it won’t hurt to explain in detail what each means. The features that most earbud models possess are Noise Isolation, Practicality, Sweat Resistance, High Music Output, Wireless connection via Bluetooth/Convenient cords, and Comfort rating.
The Noise Isolation means that the earbuds are capable of keeping the outside noise to a minimum. Ideally, the user will not be able to hear anything except the call in the process or the music. High Noise isolation means that it is close to the ideal noise cancellation. The regular or mediocre noise cancellation means that the ambient noise is simply lowered.
You will not find much use of a set of earbuds that is not practical. If it takes you a lot of effort to set it up or charge it, consider purchasing a different pair. The earbuds that are considered to be practical are already set up with software.
The earbuds that have low recharge time are considered to be practical. However, those who require hours (more than 2) are considered to be impractical. Consider these facts when you search for your earbuds model.
This might not be a crucial outstanding feature. If you don’t like u exercising with the headphones on, this is not so important. However, if you use your headphones a lot and if you do exercise, this may help you a great deal. You might have already noticed that your previous earbud models have malfunctioned rapidly.
The most important issue is the one of skin irritation. Prolonged usage of earbuds that offer no sweat resistance can lead to skin irritation, that is both troublesome and unhealthy. Those models that offer sweat resistance will help you with this problem, and they also contribute to the comfort rating.
Wireless connection/Convenient cords
This category of outstanding features is different based on the type of the earbud model. The wireless models are considered to be exceptionally valuable if they have a good wireless connection. The regular models are considered to be valuable if they have good cords and wires.
Considering the first category (the wireless earbud models) it is important that they have a good wireless Bluetooth connection. Strictly speaking, it is imperative that they have the latest software versions. The older software versions are prone to malfunctioning and are in every way less effective.
Considering the second category, which is the standard earbud models with cords, we have a different situation. It is important that they have convenient cords that are not easily mixed up. The cords that are easily entwined take both a lot of time and effort to untie them. They sometimes discourage the user from even using the earbuds.
The comfort rating
This is, perhaps, the most important feature that earbuds need to possess in order to be considered valuable. If you are not comfortable to use your earbuds, what are they good for? The comfort rating is determined by several factors. All of them provide comfort or discomfort, depending on the factors.
Material that was used in the manufacturing process
The first factor is the material that was used in the manufacturing process. Some people are allergic to some materials, meaning that they will be uncomfortable to use these products by default. If we skip this fact and consider that most people are not allergic, we can speak about the comfort rating.
Consider purchasing a pair of earbuds that are comfortable before everything else
The materials that are very comfortable to the skin are soft and do not cause irritation. We need to know the difference between the material used to make them and the material used for the tips. The tips are the part which will enter your ear, and they need to provide you comfort. Consider products that include memory foam or similar materials, as they are the most comfortable.
The weight of earbuds is important, even though they all seem weightless
The second factor that increases, or decreases the comfort rating is the weight of the earbuds. It is common that they are lightweight. However, there are models that include some additional features which add to their weight.
Water resistant earbuds
The last factor is the sweat and resistance, which we already discussed. However, some models are built to resist water. This is mainly so because it is only common that you might dip your earbuds in the water, damaging them.
With the hope that the list of the best earbuds below $50 was helpful, we are finishing the review. Plainly speaking, we can offer you simplified tips on how best to choose your earbuds, and you can use them as a reminder after you have finished reading this review.
Know what the earbuds are made of. That will give an insight of the comfort rating that the particular model is able to provide. Consider the products that offer special features as they often make the use of earbuds even easier. Lastly, decide whether you want a wireless or a standard type of earbuds based on your own preferences.