AKG K240 Studio Headphones feature a classic design that has change into a typical in monitoring. This newer, lower impedance, 55-ohm version provides remarkably higher volume level when used with portable studios, keyboards, drum machines and other project studio gear. It is a professional level of performance for the house studio.
AKG K 240 Features include
- an integrated semi-open air design with a highly accurate dynamic transducer for naturally open sound quality, and
- circumaural (around-the-ear) pads for hours of wearing comfort.
- Frequency range: 15 Hz to 25,000 Hz.
- Stereo (1/8-inch minijack and 1/4-inch) connections.
AKG K 240 Studio Features:
The K240 Studio features a professional mini XLR connector, allowing for quick replacement of the cable. The 3 m cable included provides a convertible jack plug for easily connecting portable equipment.
- Low, 55 Ohm impedance,
- plug-in cable,
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit,
- Single cable for ease of use,
- Semi-open, circumaural design.
AKG’S MOST POPULAR PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE.
A classic design which has change into a typical in monitoring. Now with Varimotion XXL capsule for studio sound at home and for portable use. The ‘integrated semi-open air‘ design accommodates a highly accurate dynamic transducer, and an acoustically tuned venting structure in the back of the element produces a naturally open sound quality.
The circumaural (around-the-ear) pads are designed for hours of wearing comfort, at the same time as the steel-cable, self-adjusting headband construction and single-sided professional quality audio interconnect be sure extended reliability in demanding professional studio applications. Proven, popular, very good – New, improved or even better.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: AKG K 240 Semi-Open Studio Headphones$54.03